1. When are the CRC and SSCQA meetings of CQA held?
1.00 pm, Last Thursday of every month
2. When should I submit the new/revised proposals?
At least 2 weeks before the CRC Meeting of CQA.
3. What should I submit to CQA?
A softcopy of the completed proposal according to the UGC format, including proof of the faculty board approval.
4. What should I do after the proposal gets recommended to the senate by CQA?
Address the comments in the compliance report and submit the proposal to the senate. Once the senate and council approval is obtained, forward the soft copy of the proposal to UGC.
5. Where I can get more FAQs about SLQF?
Refer to the below link
6. Who is responsible for submitting the CQA recommended proposals to the senate, council, and UGC?
The program coordinator
7. What are the supporting documents that submit along with the proposals?
Relevant mandates of the faculty/university should be attached at the end of the proposal.
8. what are the common mistakes identified in proposals?
- Abbreviated qualification
- Admission criteria
- Program Structure
9. From where I can get an idea of the whole approval process?
Please refer to the link on the same CQA website – Approval Process.
10. How often a programme should be revised?
At least every five years